Friday, January 28, 2011

Giving thanks_01

I am uber blessed in soooooo many ways....
every sabbath I will try to show you 7
(cause I reckon that is His favourite number)
things that I am thankful to Him for...
Enjoy...

#1 I love that I have a sweet daughter who picks flowers for me on her own accord

and places them in water on my bedside table....xxx


#2 I am thankful that my son shares my love of the creative side of life and creates things like this...


#3 I am thankful that I have the best hubby who will fit in my little tasks that will make my day tidier and more organised...xxx
like this latch..
and this boot holder...

#4 I am thankful that the sun has been shining all week and washing has been dried...fun in the sun has been had for the last week of holidays


#5 thankful that my children can experience this kind of fun on a daily basis..


#6 I am thankful for someone to love, and be loved by and most importantly someone I can laugh with...you rock babe..xxx


#7 I am thankful that in summer i have a pool and am 5 minutes from the beach to cool off...



Psalm 107:1 (NIV)
"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."

2 comments: